THE PLACE TO SAVE MONEY ON ALL EXCURSIONS AND ISLAND TOURS IN TENERIFE
SIMPLY FILL IN FORM BELOW: WE REPLY: TICKETS IN MINUTES BY EMAIL OR WHATSAPP.
WhatsApp Quick Response
+34 604 340 900 from 9am - 11pm
Adults 13 Years+ €24.00
Children 5 - 12 Years €19.00
Minimum Height 1.10m
A GREAT EXPERIENCE
Explore a century-old forest of Canary Island pine trees and experience an adventure full of adrenaline and fun in the largest zip line and high altitude games park in the Canary Islands, Forestal Park Tenerife. More than 90 games suspended between the tops of the pine trees, such as suspension bridges, nets, lianas and giant zip lines, are waiting for you to test your more intrepid side.
Different levels of difficulty (easy, medium, difficult and extreme), zip lines up to 230m long and a privileged natural space, at the gates of the Teide National Park, where you will release adrenaline and have fun like a child.
Forestal Park Tenerife has an innovative safety system, the continuous life line, with which you will always be connected at height, from the beginning to the end of the activity. In addition, the team will give you all the instructions and advice you need to make your expedition through the canopy of the Canary Island pine trees totally safe and unforgettable.
- Minimum height: 1.10 m
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Ages: 5 - 69 years of age
- Children under 13 have to be accompanied by an adult at all times:
- Children between 5 and 8 years old: accompanied at height by one adult for every two children.
- Children between 9 and 10 years old: accompanied at altitude by one adult for every 5 children.
- Children between 11 and 12 years old: they can climb alone on the easy and medium circuits (green and blue), supervised by an adult in the group who maintains visual contact throughout the duration of the activities.Opening times:
Summer Season: (from April to October): 10h - 19h.
Winter Season: (from November to March): 10h - 18h.
Lunch and Drinks.
Available Lunch and Drinks in our Bar.
No Transport available.